At Liberty UMC, we want everyone who comes through our doors to feel comfortable. Here's some basic information to help you easily immerse yourself:
- Worship begins at 11:00 am and generally runs for about an hour.
- Communion is observed on the 1st Sunday of each month.
- We do not have a strict dress code. You'll see anything from "Sunday Best" suits and dresses, to jeans and sandals.
- Children are always welcome to be a part of worship. We have a special time for a "Children's Message" along with coloring pages, crayons, and fruit snacks to help keep your little one happy.
- Tithes & Offerings can be placed in the wall-mounted red box by either entrance of the sanctuary. There is also a QR code on the box for those wishing to tithe securely online.